Connect with your body, free your mind, and open to spirit with Sacred Ritual Dance!
Use core principles and timeless techniques to enter the fold of women who have practiced wellness this way for millennia. Tune in to your truth, engage your sensuality, and release tension as you flow to a magical beat. It’s a great workout, a fun way to de-stress, and SO much more. Sacred Ritual Dance is the holistic wellness practice your body and soul have been craving.
The opening course – Sacred Ritual Dance: Basic Principles, Techniques, and Flows – is coming soon!
Drawing on the indigenous dances of North Africa, East Africa, and the Middle East (commonly referred to as “belly dance”), the opening course will:
- Introduce you to the origins of Sacred Ritual Dance
- Help you understand the benefits of the holistic wellness practice
- Introduce 7 Foundational Movements, complete with in-depth instruction and practice videos
- Provide Core Connection Cycle dance flows, including mantras, breathwork, and choreography
- Help you gain muscle tone and control of your abs, glutes, and other core muscles
- Increase physical sensitivity, capability, and intuition
- and more!
Gain access to Sacred Ritual Dance: Basic Principles, Techniques, and Flows and use what you learn for a lifetime. Plus, when register for the course, you’ll be permitted entry into a closed discussion group where you can share your experiences, ask questions, learn helpful tips for free!
Register to start your journey on the path of Sacred Ritual Dance. Sign up for The Body Temple’s newsletter – Black/Woman&Well – to be notified as soon as the course is open. ❤
Photo by Wanakhavi Wakisi